November 2017 copywriting update
November’s copywriting work was full of variety, with a schedule that saw me writing about jackets and boots one day and climate change in Senegal the next. Work included:
- Loads of product descriptions for the big-name outdoor clothing brand
- Weekly blog posts for the UK Domain
- An insight piece and a couple of other stories for the World Food Programme
- Blog posts for a wedding venue
- A blog post on seasonal events for a local luxury transport company
- A case study for a global software company
- Blog posts for an insurance company
- Website copy for a company that makes luxury light fittings
- Proofreading for a student property company
I’ve written up a new case study for my own portfolio, too, so you can now read about my regular work for the UK Domain, powered by Nominet. They were kind enough to send me this lovely testimonial to include in it, which made my day!
It’s always a pleasure to work with Rachel, she is friendly, approachable and has really taken the time to understand our tone, aims and style. It’s great knowing we can provide Rachel with a short brief at the beginning of the month and we’ll get a steady stream of great content.
I’m now fully booked until the New Year, but please do get in touch if there’s anything you’d like me to schedule in for January.