May 2017 copywriting update
May has been a busy month for me, with a large influx of lovely new clients. Among other things, I’ve been working on:
- Lots of blog posts for not one, not two, but THREE household name insurance brands
- Website copy for a champion equestrian sportsman
- Case studies for a pet-related charity
- A series of blog posts on blogging for a major internet company
- A blog post on family-friendly events for a local luxury transport company
- A press release publicising a new research paper for a major academic publisher
- Lots of editing/proofreading for a big NGO, making documents written by experts accessible to a general audience
I was also delighted to be invited on the Being Freelance podcast this month, so I’ll let you know when that goes live. In other news, my helicopter training is progressing well, and you can read more about it on my personal blog.
I’m currently booking a couple of weeks ahead, so let me know if you’d like me to write anything for you!