March 2018 copywriting update
I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend! Saturday marked the end of another month, so it’s once again time for my usual look back at the copywriting work I’ve been up to in the past four weeks.
March was yet another busy month for me, particularly as I spent eight days of it on two business trips to the same client in Switzerland (along with various other non-work trips and things that you can read about on my personal blog should you be interested). See below for a pic of me working on-site at the client’s offices; you just never know where you’re going to end up working when you’re a freelance copywriter…!
When I’ve not been travelling, I’ve been getting stuck into a huge amount of copywriting, including:
- Lots and lots of product descriptions for the big-name outdoor clothing brand whose offices I visited in Switzerland
- Blog posts and social media posts for a travel company based in Italy and Croatia
- Blog posts on digital marketing and web design for The UK Domain
- Blog posts and website copy for a wedding venue
- Case studies for a company specialising in satellite imagery
- Blog post for a luxury transport company
- Website copy and proofreading for an agency in the sports and entertainment industry
- Press release and email newsletter copy for a new app in the museum sector
- Blog posts for a business insurance company
- Lots of website copy for a chain of dental practices
Rachel is an extremely likeable person and I highly recommend her professional copywriting and proofreading services.
She is always responsive to the needs of our business, delivering eloquent and creative copy that captures the imagination of the targeted audience.
Rachel is very talented at her job and her extensive work experience makes her an important asset to our company.
To all businesses needing a competitive advantage … the answer is in the above copy!
I have a packed schedule for the next few weeks, but as ever, please get in touch if you’d like me to book in any work for you!