June 2017 copywriting update
Despite the heatwave, June has passed by in a flurry of work, with lots of new clients and plenty of interesting projects to keep me on my toes. Among other things, I’ve been writing:
- Loads of product descriptions for the big-name outdoor clothing brand who I work for regularly
- Website copy for an innovative new online marketplace site
- Lots of blog posts on car-related topics for a couple of well-known insurance clients
- Numerous articles for a big internet-related company
- Blog posts on weddings for a new wedding venue client and a local transport company
- Self-help guides/resources for working parents for an interesting new client
- More website copy for the champion equestrian sportsman
- Lots more editing/proofreading for the big NGO, making complex subjects more accessible for a general audience
The other exciting thing that happened this month was that I got featured on the Being Freelance podcast, talking about the ups and downs of freelance life. I’ve somehow also found time to continue my helicopter training, which is a huge challenge but great fun.
If you’d like me to write anything for you, please get in touch for a quote. I’m currently booking a couple of weeks in advance.