February 2018 copywriting update
Considering that February is such a short month, it’s amazing how much I’ve managed to pack into it, both in work and life. Work this month included:
- Website copy for the World Food Programme
- Lots of blog posts for the UK Domain
- Website copy for a new app for the museum sector
- A blog post for a UX design company
- Product descriptions for a big-name clothing brand
- Blog posts and website copy for a wedding venue
- A case study and brochures on satellite data for utilities and forestry companies
- Blog post for a luxury transport company
- Blog posts for a business insurance provider
- A case study for a big accounting software company
I was delighted to receive this lovely testimonial from Helen & Douglas House, whose website copy I rewrote a few months back.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Rachel and see the results of her work so quickly. She keenly took on a copywriting project for Helen & Douglas House’s new website. She creatively replaced the coldness and medical wordiness of the old text with emotional and evoking storytelling. This fresh approach, combined with the fluidity of her writing, enabled us to more efficiently reach the hearts of our fundraisers, events participants, and donors.
March is going to be another busy one; among other things, I’m going to be meeting and working on-site at a client’s office in Switzerland for a bit. Feel free to get in touch with any non-urgent copywriting work you need help with!