2019 so far – an overdue copywriting update!
I’ve just noticed that it’s May already, and several months have somehow passed since I last penned a copywriting update. I will blame this oversight on the sheer volume of work I’ve been staying on top of! Highlights from my working year so far include:
- Another season of writing hundreds of product descriptions for a big-name outdoor clothing brand
- Product descriptions and other copy for a big online flower delivery company
- Research and website copy for an education provider
- Website copy for the World Food Programme
- Website copy and articles for a start-up in the beauty and wellness space
- Monthly blog posts for a popular insurance company
- PPC ads for a career coach
- Monthly blog posts for The UK Domain
- Case studies for a software company
- Monthly blog posts for a travel company
- PowerPoint slide deck edit and LinkedIn profile copy for a lawyer
- Monthly blog posts for a wedding venue
- Amazon product pages for a tech manufacturer
- Long blog post and case study for a digital solutions company
- Proofreading for a TV presenter
- Blog post edit for a web design agency
- Website copy for a creative retreat
I’ve been copywriting for a decade, and I’m in my sixth year as a freelance copywriter, and it still never ceases to amaze me how much variety there is in my job! I just never know what I’m about to become an expert on, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’m fully booked for the rest of this month, but do get in touch if there’s anything you’d like me to schedule for June onwards!