Is your business taking full advantage of the many benefits of blogging? If your company website doesn’t have a blog, or your last post was months or years ago, have a read of this page and you’ll soon realise that you’re missing out…
I’m often asked, “what’s the point of having a blog?” As a devoted blogger myself, I can think of so many reasons why you should blog that I scarcely know where to begin! Blogging:
- Positions you as an expert
- Provides useful content that people want to share, getting your name out there
- Provides fresh, relevant new content for your site – which helps you rank better in search engines
- Engages with your customers
- Optimises your site for longer search terms, such as questions
Of course, there are many different kinds of possible blog content, from company news to interviews to ‘how to’ guides. Whatever industry your business operates in, there’s bound to be lots of interesting things to write about it.
My blog-writing services
If you’d love to have a blog on your site but you just don’t have the time to write regular posts, I can help. You can choose how many posts you want each month, and I’ll either work from a list of topics you give me, or I can suggest topics for you. To save you time, I can usually also upload your post for you, so that all you have to do is have a quick read and publish it.