About Rachel Ingram
Rachel Ingram MA (Oxon) Dip CW
As a freelancer and sole trader, my copywriting business is just me - and it will always be that way. When you hire me, you get ME writing for you, as I NEVER outsource. I'd like to think I'm a pretty interesting person and I'm often able to inject some originality into my writing by bringing in my own life experience whenever possible. Here are a few facts about me so you can get to know me before you work with me:
- I live in a tiny village, pretty much in the Cotswolds, with my husband Lee.
- I was educated at home from the age of eight and I have a degree in Classical Archaeology and Ancient History from Oxford University.
- I volunteer one morning a week for the charity Guide Dogs. I'm a "Puppy Socialiser", which basically means I get to cuddle loads of very cute 6-week-old puppies.
- I have a Private Pilot's Licence with a couple of different fixed wing ratings, and enjoy flying in my spare time. My husband and I have a small fleet of aircraft with interesting names like Wilhelm and Gwendoline. I am currently learning to fly helicopters.
- I adore BBC Radio 4 and will listen to pretty much anything on it. I'm afraid to say that I'm also an Archers addict.
- With Lee, I run an aviation gift experiences company called Air Experiences and I'm the communications officer for MotorGlide.
- I have appeared on the TV quiz show Eggheads.
A consummate copywriter, Rachel has an extraordinary capacity to digest large volumes of complicated information from numerous sources and then produce very high quality work that always hits the mark. Professional, personable, flexible and quick, she's a joy to work with.- James Nethercott, Miele